"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Love my life.

These last few weeks have been fantastic! And for reals, some of the best weeks of my life. Recently, both the stakes in the Star Valley area but their YSA together to form a YSA ward. I was called as the second counselor in the Relief Society and honestly I could'nt be more excited about it! I think it is going to be a very wonderful and rewarding calling. I am excited to get to know new people and expand my talents in a new ward. I am excited for this summer as well! I LOVE summer and I have a gut feeling this is going to be a really good one :) This last weekend was so great! I went to a bonfire and was able to see some friends I hadn't seen for a long time and was able to reminisce and take in the May night sky. There was definetely enough pop and candy to go around! On saturday, I had the oppurtunity to go and judge a queening contest in Evanston where there were only two girls present. It was a great oppurtunity and I really enjoyed learning more. Now, it will be a great oppurtunity for me to grow. I love horses and programs that will help younger girls feel appreciated and beautiful. It was a good day! And an even better day when I got to see my best friend and sister Annie J! I just love her face, and it was really great to meet her lover Tim. We were able to walk around Walmart and talk a little before I had to be headed home. I was so sad that I couldn't stay longer. I miss her so stinking much-she is my sister and best friend and I couldn't be more excited for her and Tim!:) I went to church on Sunday and loved every minute of it! It was wonderful! After church, it was MotHeRs DaY, and we went and took my mom and Grandma Patsey to Dad's Steakhouse. They have the best salad bar in the world. SO good! We went home hung around as a family and then I went to the Shumways to practice my song for a fireside I am singing next Sunday in church. That went well! My life may be a little boring, but right now I am in love with it! I am so content and things are going so well for me right now in every realm of life. . .knock on wood! I can't wait to see what the future has next for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment