"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Happy MOnDAy!

First of all, I went for an 11 mile run this morning! Oh and it was WONDERFUL! I started a goal last night and this is what I have come up with! I have so far on my journey lost 57 pounds as of a year ago, ad my goal to be smaller than I have ever been is about 10-15. I am working towards that goal and think I can be able to reach it by Christmas. So in order to keep myself on track I am going to write what my plan is and try to write about it and stick to it every day.

  • Eat no dairy 
  • No sugar/pop
  • veggies and protein, only fruit when necessary 
  • lots and lots of water 
  • and workout everyday
There is my plan, Im going to do it and I am going to feel good about how I am doing. Cant wait to begin to transform! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment