"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blogging Rut

As of lately, I have been in an awesome blogging rut. I haven't posted in over a month because to tell you the truth, I have been too lazy to. There really hasn't been anything exciting to blog about and so I just haven't. I have been pretty frustrated with my weight as of lately, and I have been fallowing my goals as of the last post to the tee and I have not seen any results. I am feeling good, but I feel like my body hasnt changed. I have to remember things are going to be slow because I am at my last little bit, but it is about putting me UNDER. It is driving me nuts. But this week I am going to start looking at things in a better light and focus a little harder. I am going to give up a few more things and take somethings off the previous list. Normally during the week, I have been running/crossfit on mondays, spinning on tuesdays, kickboxing on weds, spin on thursdays, and run/crossfit on fridays. Saturdays I normally just run or find something worth it to do and rest on Sunday. This week I did just that, and to my dismay, I have gained about 3-4 pounds since I started. I'm just going to have to keep my goal in mind, and push through so I can be what I want which is 10 pounds lighter by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment