"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beginning Something New.

 Ever since I was able to walk, I am pretty sure I was carrying around a pen or a pencil, or even anything that would create something on a surface. In in the 19 years I have been alive, I have found writing to be an escape, a dream, and a glance into the past while living my life for the future.Through jotting down my heart plain and simple; with napkins and my dad's leftover recycle paper from school, I have found that writing is a laugh, a tear, and could be one of the greatest moments of your life. I can look back and find a thought I never knew I could posess, and the next day need the strength to find something real. Writing is just like life. We write something each and everyday, good and bad, heartfelt and cold. And just like things we regret, we may also write what we need and what we hope for in the future. A future should be remembered as living, and completely filled through and through with different colored ink. A perfect illustration of who we are. A life that smudges the paper with tears, and has so many black-smudges from erasers, you begin to wonder if it was a paper in the first place. Sometimes in these papers,we get lucky and find people, people that have impacted us and sculpted who we are today. So thats what I am going to do, be a napkin, an eraser, and a permanent marker. I'm going to write my life with no regrets, only faith and hope for what is to come.
This is the blog of me, raw and simple. My wildest dreams, and craziest friends and family will continue to be written. This is my life plain and simple. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Kadi you are amazing and so talented! Keep up the good work and being who YOU are:)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I so have a blog. Not so sure how to run it wet but it's coming along. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete