"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lately.

This past year has been one of the greatest of my life. At the same time, its been one of the hardest and most trying times as well. I don't know where my life is going, I have an idea but all at the same time, it seems like there are so many things that I don't have control over and that scares me. I want to be the best person I can be, for myself and for my future and whatever that may hold. There are so many paths that are going in all different directions, there are paths that lead back to the past, and the past is somewhere I would love to go but at the same time I want to close all the doors and lock all the windows. People say we learn from our past, but do we really? It seems like it is always there, its always there to remind us where we have been and what we can accomplish from everything we have done. The windows serve as a way to see the future as well and shine light on what we can become. I miss the past, but at the same time, its still here in everything I do, every word I say and every friendship I come in contact with. I know my life Is shaped from what I have been through and what I will soon learn. I can't wait for the next chapter in my life, I can't wait to continue my journey on the many pathways. I can't wait to see what is in store for me now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment