"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

T.N.T

"No one can go back and make a new beginning. . . but you can start today and make your new ending."
I thought this was very fitting for today and this week as well as the journey I have made in the past 7 months. I go home in about 2 days now. I am excited/anxious/nervous/every other emotion in the book. But, I can look forward to beginning again and the many new excitements of being a new person in a "new" place. I can't wait for my new journey to begin, but it will be bittersweet to close this chapter of my life.

Daily/Weekly Goal:
Live in the moment, you only have it for a second.

Bucketlist:
Write a novel and a cookbook :) have to be a good cook first, better start working on that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment