"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DiSNeYLaND

Ok so I'm a little disappointed to say the Steelers didn't win the Superbowl. Sad day. But oh well there is nothing I can do about it except for cheering them on so they can win next year! Which of course they will. But anyways enough about them... I have been so busy since I have been here for second semester, it seems that I never get a break. It's nuts. I wake up everyday at 7 go to work, school, attempt to get my butt in shape, more school, and then homework the rest of the time. It's pretty sad I am in HAWAII and I never hardly go to the beach cause I never have time. But I made a promise to myself that I will do better, and make time to do things that I love to do, which one of them is blogging, well I guess writing down all my crazy thoughts in my head and trying to put them into words. Today was a great day. Did all the usual things I do everyday, but I kinda took the time to slow down and really enjoy whats around me. It really hit me how short life is and how for the past few years I have just been living it to be here. I do whatever everyone tells me to do, and make sure I never get in trouble. But I figured out that is no way to live. I'm ready and on my way to becoming the woman I want to be. I am thankful for all the people in my life that have influenced me for the good and the bad. I know that I would never be where I am today without them. It has been the best thing ever to be here on my own and have to dig down deep to find why I am so guarded and why I am scared to fully live, but I have figured it out and now I am ready to give life a run for it's money. Which I have and I want to do while I am still here for a month and a half. It's sad, and I am going to miss so many great people that have brought me not only closer to the church, but have found a very special place in my heart. I will never forget how they have impacted my life here. Anyways, next week I am very excited because I will be going to DISNEYLAND!YAY! I am sooooo excited I could just die! I love Disneyland and yes I may sound like a little kid, but there is just a special feeling there like nowhere else, where you can go back to memories and live like a little kid for just a day with no worries in the world. I will be leaving next tuesday (a week from today) and staying until Sunday! I can't wait to see all my family! My grandma is doing this for all of us. It actually started that my Grandma McGavin before she died but away some money for a family vaca to take all of us, and well now we are all going to enjoy it together! I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment