"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Day with a little BLACK and YELLOW!!!!

Today was a good day. Went to Hukilau beach, got almost swept out to sea by a humongous wave, and got my face fried. Good day though. And you know what tomorrow is going to be even better! The Steelers (the greatest team in the history of the Universe) are playing in the SuPeRbOwL! Oh.my.gosh. I am sooooo excited. I am so glad I was raised in a family that made me deicide in order to become an Erickson you must be an avid Steelers fan. Welp. I loved them anyways. But it's going to be a little different this year. Instead of taking in Andy's screaming to the T.V. and my dad jumping up and down when Big Ben throws a pass, I will be doing the same, but without the smell of moms famous wings and lovely cheesecake bites! But I am stoked anyways. Now all I need is a dose of Polamalu's lucious locks, and a Terrible towel and I will be the greatest Steelers fan there ever was. Now they better win, or Pittsburg will see a rage they have never seen!
Let's Go Steelers!!!         Classy- what I like to see haha!                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment