"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Thursday, February 3, 2011

GrAtEfuL




Today, I'm grateful and very blessed. I have the greatest family, friends and a wonderful life. I just thought to myself as I was walking around campus how did I get so lucky? This earth we live in is beautiful! For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling great about where my life is going and finally beginning to see how my hard work has paid off. There are so many amazing things that we take for granted every day, like the smell of the air, and the sights we are able to see. So long story short, I'm feeling blessed today, or maybe just recognizing it. I've always been blessed, just thought I wasn't good enough to deserve it. I love my life and everyone in it! Thank you to everyone that has made my life a heaven on earth and made me the person who I am today, love you all! Here is a Pict of how my day felt today, like a new sunset. Somehow we see it everyday, but it always seems to be different. It may be hazy, vibrant, or lazy but it always comes up. Just like us, we always raise and fall with the sun, and live within its light. We are all so lucky! So here are some Pict's that make me happy every time I see them, each of these hold a special place in my heart and always will. These are my favorite places to be and live, and I will always be eternally grateful. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kadi!
    You are welcome to view our blog too. Thanks for sharing yours!
    daneandbrittany.blogspot.com

    Love yah!
    ~Britt~

    ReplyDelete