"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last Church Attending Sunday. . .

Today is my last Sunday being in church on the island. It makes my head spin really fast because I know that in 12 short days I will be going home, packing all my belongings into one suitcase and leaving, just like I came. It's a scary thought, because to me it feels like I am starting all over once again. I didn't know that when I boarded the plane to come here in September, I would be so scared to leave and come HOME. It's crazy really. I feel when I go home I am going to have to make a place for myself again, because here is Laie is what I called home, it was the only place I had to feel safe, there was nothing else. Now I am going back to the valley of stars and I can't help but feel hopeless, scared, and anxious. I don't know what is to come in my life for awhile. I'm scared because I know everything has changed so much since I have been there, and here I am jumping head-first into my life again. It's going to be weird, and crazy and beautiful all at the same time. I know the Lord will protect me and bless me when I put my faith in his hands and reach for his light. I would'nt be the person I am today without him holding me and making me a stronger person 3,000 miles away from my family and friends. But you know what? I wouldn't change this crazy journey for anything, and now no matter how scared I am I'm ready to face a new journey and new pathways, and all I have to do is take the first step...

No comments:

Post a Comment