"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

T.N.T

Yes, I realize it is wednesday and not tuesday, but I'm going to pretend it is tuesday because I am so stressed I am walking and talking in my sleep and scaring my roommate. 9 more days, 9 more days until I am done with the semester, and I thought my senior year was bad. Anyways, quote time!
"Love anything and your heart will be rung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intach you must give it to no one, not even for a moment. Wrap it carefully around with hobbies and little luxuries, avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the coffin or casket of your selfishness. But, in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken, it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.
-C.S. Lewis
Bucketlist: 
Go Skydiving, actually go. Don't ride in the car get there, chicken out and leave. Get in the little, rickety plane and jump out into free falling air. 

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha mom! mom! mommm! What's going on? So it didn't happen? OK no one got hit by a car.

    Kad I think you're sleep talking.

    Oh my gosh I am.

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete