"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding who you have been all along"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Night-Quote and dreams night

I have decided I am going to make Tuesday nights a little different. Even if I am not able to blog as much , I will try and do something every tuesday along with a quote I ran onto and a bucketlist goal as well as a goal for the day/week. I want to inspire people, and I wish these quotes will help you in your life as they do mine. I am really excited about this and hope I can do everything I have on my list. So for the first time. . . Tuesday Night Thoughts (T.N.T) haha. I think it's catchy and I like it :)
"Those who can be truly accounted brave are those who best know the meaning of what is sweet in life and what is terrible, and then go out, unmoved, facing what is to come." - Pericles
Daily/Weekly Goal: 
Find something inspiring, and count your many many blessings for the simple, beautiful, complicated, sweet things in your life.
Bucket-List:
Go to a foreign country, and with my nursing degree, help sick children and their families.

1 comment: